Bone Boullion Beef - Ydolo
Bone Boullion Beef - Ydolo
Meet the delicious bone broth beef from Ydolo. Bone broth, also known as bone broth, is not only a delicious taste sensation, but has many benefits for your dog's health.
This natural source of collagen:
- Supports strong & flexible joints
- Boost the immune system
- Ensures healthy skin and coat
- Improves digestion and intestinal health
- Liver detoxification
- A source of essential minerals
- Fights inflammation
- Improves hydration and appetite
By regularly giving bone broth to your dog, you can support his immune system and contribute to optimal health. However, it is important to note that bone broth should not be taken as a substitute for a balanced diet and veterinary advice.
The experience of Marley and Yasmin
We are fans of bone broth! Besides the fact that it has many health benefits for Marley, it is also easy to use and you can use it in different directions.
For example, you can use the bone broth to hydrate the chunks. Before you give the chunks, add a dash of bone broth, if necessary. mix with some water to ensure that the chunks are well absorbed with moisture. By doing this before eating the chunks, the stomach no longer expands and does not remove moisture from the body.
You can also pour the bone broth into molds and freeze it, so it has a longer shelf life and is also easy to serve with meals. Some dogs also really enjoy being licked, so be sure to see what suits your dog.
Difficult eaters often find this tastes very good and then eat their food better!
How much bone broth do I give my dog?
Up to 10% of daily calorie needs. For a dog weighing ± 10 kg, this means a maximum of 1 sachet per day, we recommend spreading this over 2 or 3 days.
You can store the bone broth at room temperature. Store in the refrigerator after opening and it will keep for up to 4 days after opening. Freezing it in molds gives it a longer shelf life.
Content and composition
Water, grass-fed beef bones*, (31%), carrots* (* = from organic farms)
Analytical composition per 100ml
Proteins 3.1%, fats 0%, crude fiber 0%, crude ash 0.1%, moisture 96.8%
sodium 30.5mg, collagen 900mg.
Why is bone broth healthy for your dog?
As described above, bone broth has many benefits for your dog. Here I describe them in more detail.
- Bone broth is rich in nutrients, including minerals such as calcium, phosphorus and magnesium, as well as gelatin, collagen and amino acids. These nutrients can help promote healthy growth and development, strengthen bones and joints, support digestion and promote healthy skin and coat.
- The gelatin and collagen in bone broth can support and protect joints. They help promote flexibility and mobility, and can help reduce joint problems.
- Gelatin can also help strengthen the intestinal wall, promote healthy intestinal flora and improve digestion. This can be especially helpful in dogs with sensitive stomachs, food allergies or digestive problems.
- Bone broth can also help promote hydration in your dog. It's a tasty way to get extra fluid, especially if your dog has trouble drinking enough water. This can contribute to healthy kidney function and general well-being.
- While bone broth won't directly boost your dog's immune system, it can help promote healthy immunity by contributing to overall good health. The nutrients in bone broth play a role in supporting the immune system and promoting a healthy immune response.
It is always good to check whether bone broth is suitable for your dog. Do you have any doubts about this? Please contact a nutritionist. I (Yasmin) am currently training to become a nutrition expert and am not yet qualified to give advice on this.
More about Ydolo
YDOLO is so much more than a brand, it is a way of life. We believe your dog's mental well-being is just as important as his physical health, and this is reflected in our products.
Whether it concerns our high-quality dog food and snacks or our vegan shampoos, each product starts from a central fact: the unconditional love of an owner for his faithful four-legged friend.
Savings points program
By ordering this product you save 39 points.
Did you know that you can become a member of our loyalty points program? This allows you to save points for completing various actions in the By Marley webshop.
You can exchange your saved points for various gifts. Such as a free snack, a free licking mat or a nice discount on your order!
You will find the savings points at the bottom right of your screen.